Learn How to Sell Online in SA!
Discover How to Start, Launch & Grow
Your Own Online Store in 5 Weeks
Everyone wants to be selling online these days and it really is the future of business in South Africa and worldwide. It allows you to work how you want from wherever you want to set up the business of your dreams. BUT, how do you actually do it???
There’s so much confusing information out there and it’s hard to know what to do next to actually start or grow your online store.
Let us cut through the clutter and show you EXACTLY how to to start, launch and grow Your Online Store right now!
Learn from SA’s eCommerce Expert Warrick Kernes to see exactly what he did (and what you can do too!) to fully understand eCommerce and get Your Online Store up and running in 5 weeks!
- You’ll understand every aspect by watching bite-sized step-by-step video tutorials covering each and every step that you need to take.
- We’ll recommend the exact right services and software partners that you can use in South Africa (no more American’s talking about PayPal for payment and delivering with United Postal Services!)
- You’ll receive discounts, coupons and free trials of many of the leading SA eCommerce service providers (these deals are exclusive to you and the value of these discounts may just cover the cost of the course!)
- Join the Members Only VIP group to work together with others who’re going through this journey.
- For the next 5 weeks you’ll join the Members Only Group Coaching Calls with Warrick Kernes where he’ll take hot seat questions and address any questions you may have.
- Once you launch your store we’ll do an audit and give you our recommendations to make Your Online Store even more amazing!
- Plus, you’ll have lifetime access to the course and any future updates!
What You’re Getting Inside The Complete
“Your Online Store” Training Course
The course is a 6 Module, Step-by-Step Video Training Course that walks you through the steps of Starting, Launching and Growing your own online store! It guides you each step of the way and nothing is left out!
Here’s an overview of some of what you’ll get…
Creating Your Online Store is as easy as 1… 2… 3!
Why you NEED to do this course…
- If you’re not ‘techy’ or if you don’t have experience in building websites then this is ABSOLUTELY for you as we’ll take you through each and every step and you can re-watch each lesson so you can do it in your own time, at your own pace!
- Too many entrepreneurs pay a development company a lot of money for a nice website but they don’t teach you how to manage the site so you end up tied into a monthly retainer. We’ll teach you to run and grow your own business.
- Starting up any business requires start-up capital but we’ll show you how to keep your running costs as low as possible. We run one of our stores for a total of only R479 per month.
- Even if you don’t have a product to sell yet in Week 1 we’ll teach you how to find a winning product to sell and how to evaluate the business idea.
- As we’ve been selling online for over 11 years we’ll teach you how to manage your deliveries and how to choose the best courier partner for delivering your online orders.
- If you’ve tried selling online before but weren’t able to grow your sales then you’ll be pleased that we take you through a thorough process so you know exactly how to do this!
- We even teach you how to build trust with your customers, how to reduce returns and what you can do to avoid fraudsters.
- It’s actually easier than you think when someone shows you exactly what to do and how to do it!
What Some of our Successful Students Have to Say…
So, How Much Does The “Your Online Store” Course Cost?
The mistake most people make is they think the “figure it out myself” route is cheaper. What they don’t take into account is how slow and ineffective that can be.
Or worse… the costs associated with every mistake you make.
So next, people just say, “Okay, can I just pay someone to do it for me?”
Yes, that’s possible! You can hire a private developer or a development agency and you can expect to pay R15,000 to R55,000 for a site similar to what you can build yourself using the “Your Online Store” process… And because you don’t fully understand how to manage the site you will be tied into a retainer fee of about R5,000 every month!
If you’re like me, you want to know how to manage the website so that you are confident and capable to make changes and grow your business. The only solution is to MASTER this for yourself!
This is your chance to learn from SA’s expert so you can skyrocket your learning curve in little time.
The total value of everything included in this course is R67,350
But right now you can master my ENTIRE “Your Online Store” System for just 6 installments of R1,199 (or pay in full and save 17%)!
Plus, we have a 30-Day Money Back GUARANTEE!
Bonus Modules Included in the Course…
1) How to Set up your SA Business: We cover how to register a PTY Ltd company with CIPC, how to open a business bank account and how to get your tax clearance certificate.
2) How to get Funding: We look at the various methods of raising funds for your business and how to approach each one for the best result for you and your business.
3) How to offer Award Winning Customer Service: The business which Warrick recently sold won the top award for best customer service in SA eCommerce. He’ll teach you how to keep your customers happy!
4) How to Import Products into South Africa: We look at international product sourcing, international couriers, import licenses and how to handle SA customs.
5) How to Manage and Reduce your Customer Returns: If a customer return isn’t handled swiftly and correctly you will lose that customer forever. We’ll teach you how to do this process correctly.
6) How to sell LOTS on Takealot.com: We’ve enjoyed a LOT of success with selling on Takealot and it’s a great area for growth in your business. We’ll show you how to do it correctly so you too can make good money from this powerful sales channel.
Get Started with Your Online Store and Enroll Today!
Enrollment strictly closes on Tuesday the 5th of Feb at 23:59
Time to Enrollment Deadline
About Warrick Kernes
Warrick is an award winning eCommerce entrepreneur with eCom experience in South Africa and Europe. While working with an eCommerce start up in London he won the award for “London’s Outstanding Young Business Person of 2009” in the HSBC London Business Awards. In 2010 he returned home to South Africa and founded the award winning eCommerce store Action Gear. This business grew to doing well over R1m per month before Warrick exited the business early in 2018.
Towards the end of 2017 Warrick had founded the Insaka eCommerce Academy to pursue his passion for helping other South African entrepreneurs to succeed in selling online. To further this goal, Warrick has guest lectured on eCommerce at the WITS Business School to the MBA class, he’s joined the committee for the eCommerce Forum of Africa, he regularly contributes to the Entrepreneur Magazine and he has published a book focused on how to start a successful online store in South Africa.